10 Nov LoiKraThong with Ekkamai Publika
Every year, the tradition in Thailand during this festival is to light up water lilies at the rivers, thanking the Goddess of water and making a wish when you do so. If you are one to believe in luck, joining in is a ‘must do’ to see your dreams and wishes come true.
You can now join us in this wonderful celebration at Ekkamai Bar & Thai Kitchen on the 16th Novmeber (Wednesday).
Besides lighting up your very own krathong, you can look forward to:
• Bangkok street-style food prepared by Ekkamai Head Chef, Chef Awee, such as Robata (Josper) grills & Dessert stall.
• Free surprise door-gift for diners.
• Candy floss stall.
• Traditional Thai dancing.
• Wai kru, Muay Thai shadow boxing, padwork and Muay Boran show.
• Thai-inspired Mocktails & Cocktails!
• Photo-taking session with the performers.
So do come along and partake in this magical event and make your dreams come true!